This is bad for my complexion and health, I know :s But what to do?
In between paragraphs and reading material for my essay, I take time off on Flickr and other random stuff. I just realised (again) how mcuh junk I actually have in my PC :D
It's a happy problem, and I'm not lacking space yet. But if I continue to take 80-120 photos a day, I will :s
Hmm browsing through Japanese foodie pix on Flickr is a bad idea at 3am in the morning whilst you're trying to mug :s Haha :P
Oh well, I shall have some kimchi ramen with fresh garlic and wild seaweed later :D Yes I ♡ garlic :P I can eat it raw :P Ginger too :P
My essay is about 75% finished, depending on how much garnishing I feel like adding. Hmm garnishing? Hahaha, yes I'm greedy :P Like Tori like owner :P
I swear everytime I look at baby Tori, she's eating! If she isn't eating you can't catch her sitting still at all :P
She's the only one of my hammies who can eat three course dinners :s
Tori with Course #1: Freeze dried Strawberries by ab Gex

Tori with Course #2: Brocolli Flower, Leaf and Chunks of Stem

Tori with Course #3: Seeds

After that she ends up like this :s

Yes she and Lemon are really adorable, so much so I can't stop snapping photos of them. I've even begun to receive one or two Flickrmails addressed to "Dear Hammy Girl" :s
So today I actually uploaded some of my favourite shots from my own archives :D I can't have people thinking all I do is snap hammies (and food)! What a waste of a new Canon Ixus 60 :s
Oh well, break's up, back to work. Hope I can get to bed by 7am :s
- 18 August 2005 3:03am -
3 comments:
Ai-chan ♡
Konbanwa :P Yes, I finally finished it at about 4am this morning :s
Life is always a struggle, but I believe we should always be grateful with what we have :)
Tori is over-eating! Hehehe ♡
You're already beautiful, dear Ai-chan :)
At the moment I am using Shiseido for my face, what about you? :)
Yes, very :D
And I ♡ my cleansing oil gel by Muji :P
Post a Comment